Content entrepreneurs apprehend how lengthy-form content material, search engine optimization, social media, and video assist boost logo recognition and build a loyal target market, but others in our orbit every now and then want convincing. That’s whilst having the proper statistics is available in on hand. Recent research indicates why contemporary brands continue to prioritize content material in their advertising blend. When making your commercial enterprise case, maintain these enterprise stats and insights in thoughts.
Content Strategy & Platform Trends
1) Sponsored articles that consist of brand mentions sparingly get higher reader engagement than people with frequent emblem mentions. (Pressboard Brand Publishers Study 2018)
2) ninety% of the most successful content material entrepreneurs prioritize instructing their target audience over promoting their business enterprise’s sales message, compared with 56% of folks who describe their content material advertising efforts as unsuccessful. (B2B Content Marketing 2019)
3) 61% of marketers surveyed submit content numerous times in keeping with week; 89% of those respondents pronounced content material advertising produced better exceptional leads than other types of advertising and marketing. (ContentWriters)
four) eighty two% of CMOs expect to increase their digital budgets via about 50% in 2019. (Nielsen 2018 CMO Report)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
five) Over the beyond two years, direct cellular site visitors to publishers’ web sites has grown through 30%, surpassing referral traffic from Facebook. (Chartbeat/ MediaPost)
6) In a survey of 500 virtual marketers, 88% said their marketing approach consists of blogging, and maximum posts they post have at the least one visible. (Venngage)
The maximum a hit content entrepreneurs apprehend content material advertising as a possibility to build agree with. Once your logo will become a source of beneficial, reliable records, you might not chase customers—they’ll come to you.
7) eighty-two % of purchasers have made a purchase primarily based on an employer’s online content advertising. (Clutch Survey)
eight) 96% of the pinnacle-performing B2B content material marketers say their target market perspectives their logo as a credible and trusted supply. (B2B Content Marketing 2019 via Content Marketing Institute)
9) seventy-one % of consumers say they would be inclined to spend extra money to aid services and products from an emblem they consider. (Readers’ Digest Most Trusted Brand Survey 2018)
10) 38% of consumers go to as a minimum 4 sites to investigate previous to making a primary-time B2B buy. (e-tailing group’s B2B Buyer Behavior)
Each piece of content your brand publishes is an opportunity to leave readers with a fantastic impression. Creating content that’s thoughtful and informative gives traffic a cause to engage and the incentive to keep exploring what your brand has to offer. Ultimately, this builds the muse of agree with needed to show prospects into customers.