We love podcasts right here at iMore! We discover them informative, unique, thrilling, occasionally even exciting, relying on what you’re taking note of. But did you recognize that we have a whole slew of suggestions here on the Mobile Nations’ own family? That’s proper; whether or not you want your weekly fix of Apple, or in case you’re interested in diving into the arena of Android, Windows, CrackBerry (BlackBerry), we’ve your lower back! We have an expansion of podcast indicates here at Mobile Nations, and we are going to help you locate and subscribe to them.
How to manually look for our shows
- How to locate the direct links to our suggests
- How to create a station for all the MoNa indicates
- How to manually search for our shows and subscribe
Apple’s Podcasts app (and each other 0.33-party podcasts app) makes use of a directory of podcast listings that will help you browse and discover indicates. Everything can be looked for with the quest characteristic if you cannot locate it even as browsing.
- Navigate to the Search section.
- Tap on the search input field.
- Type for your seek terms, like “iMore,” “Android Central,” “Windows Central,” “CrackBerry,” or “CordCutters.”
- Make sure All Podcasts is chosen because Your Library will most effectively search for what you have proper now.
- Once the right effects pop up, faucet at the display, you need to view.
You’re now subscribed to our show! If you have notifications on, you may get an alert each time a brand new episode is to be had. Enjoy the show!
If you would, as a substitute, have the direct links to all of our suggestions, no longer worry! We’ve rounded them all up for you here so that you can subscribe immediately with the links or copy & paste them in:
- iMore Show
- Android Central Podcast
- Windows Central Podcast
- The CordCutters Podcast
- CrackBerry Podcast
Those must take you to the main podcast page for every website (the exception is CrackBerry), where you can subscribe thru RSS, iTunes, and higher.
How to create a station for all the MoNa indicates
- Now that you’ve subscribed to all the Mobile Nations states you need, so why not arrange them right into a station?
- Launch the Podcasts app.
- Go directly to your Library.
- Tap the Edit button within the upper-right nook.
- Select New Station.
- Give your New Station a call, including “MoNa” or “Mobile Nations suggests.”
Click on Save.
Once you create a station, you may tweak the station settings. This consists of choosing what podcasts move into the station, the sorting order, grouping episodes by way of the podcast, handiest having unplayed episodes, and more. Don’t leave out our how-to guide on growing stations for new statistics.
We have some splendid content in all of our suggestions, do not worry! They’re, without a doubt, worth pay attention to in case you love tech podcasts. Need extra help with the Podcasts app? Drop us a line right here, and we’re going to do our excellent to help you out!